- Wisconsin moral victory: What are the odds of Michigan basketball going 8-4 down the stretch to match last year?
- Weird freaky three-point luck of opponents? We all agree they don’t defend non-threes well.
- Don’t yell at refs at the Kohl Center in German? Getting more physical is laudable; you’re not turning these guys into Bill Laimbeer. FREE JOHN TESKE!
- Ty Wheatley Sr. moves on, how will Michigan? Sam shares some facts about the Wheatley situation that rather definitively refute the assertions of certain persons who get really angry when random internet people are politely skeptical of those assertions.
- Talk names: The Beast, Mike Hart, stealing from Indiana or Penn State.
- General Harbaugh turnover: it’s fine. You’ll never get a Bo-like staff again.
- Recruiting: Aubrey Solomon’s great quickness. James Hudson: greatly desired by Michigan. Wheatley loss hurts with Gay.
- Penn State could win the conference (no really win it not…) next year?
- You can catch the entire episode on