WTKA Podcasts

Submitted by Welllughhh on March 23rd, 2009 at 11:35 AM

Every weekday morning I wake up, get ready, and go to my computer to listen to the recruiting roundup podcast on WTKA. 60% of the time the audio runs well with no static and is played all the way through. The other 40% of the time it plays with lots of static (kinda sounds like some alien space ship action, and/or doesnt play the whole recruiting roundup segment.

Does anyone know why this is? Also shouldnt they know when there audio podcasts are messed up? Should I email them to tell them that its messed up?



March 23rd, 2009 at 12:31 PM ^

Same happens for me except for an added bonus it shuts my AOL completely down and I have to reload. I just listen thru the scratching on Explorer.

J. Lichty

March 23rd, 2009 at 4:23 PM ^

I do,but now I get an error page whenever I hit one of the links. Also cannot get audio from the wtka site itself anymore.

Getting a new computer from IT tomorrow so maybe it will be better.