During football/basketball season, I get my fill of Michigan sports by subscribing to various podcasts. I almost have everyday of the week planned out with my list of "can't miss" podcasts. I usually listen to them a couple of times while working and helps me get through the week. Do you have a podcast that should be added to my "can't miss" list?
- Monday - MGoBlog Weekly Recap (this is an obvious can't miss, I also like MMQB on WTKA)
- Monday (Basketball Season) - The Moving Screen (easily the best Michigan basketball podcast out there with Quinn and Burkhardt, just skip the MSU section)
- Tuesday - The Michigan Rant (I do like Baumgardner/Sang combination - not as much as Baumgardner/Quinn, but still pretty good)
- Wednesday - I need one here...
- Thursday - MGoBlog Roundtable (THE BEST Michigan podcast, bar none)
- Bonus Thursday - The Wolverine247 Michigan Football Podcast (Not always consistent, but Lorenz is always worth a listen)
- Friday - MGoBlog Game Preview
Obviously, I listen to Sam's recruiting round up everyday and some Michigan Insider guest spots like Adelson and Clarke. I am also not a huge fan of The Wolverine podcasts and Harbaugh podcasts are really hit or miss.
Is there anything else I am missing?