Last night got me thinking: What games under Beilein has Michigan won in which they were behind or tied at the end of the game and scored the game winning basket with one second or less left?
Based upon my recollections and research I came up with the following:
- Deshawn Sims vs. Savannah State, 2008/2009
- Glenn Robinson III @. Purdue, 2013/2014
- Kam Chatman vs. Indiana, 2015/2016
- Poole Party vs. Houston, 2017/2018
- Charles Matthews vs. Minnesota, 2018/2019
It is kind of nice to look back after a struggling win last night and recall we needed a walk-off against a Savannah State team which lost 14x that season towards the beginning of Beilein's tenure. Were there any I may have missed?