BUMPING SO MORE PEOPLE ARE AWARE - LSA
What: Four 40 yard line tickets to the WMU game on 9/8. I'll give away two pairs of tickets.
Story: These season tickets have been in my family since the 1920s when my grandfather attended Michigan. My Dad - George Martin - also a Michigan alumnus, has attended games since the 1950s. I have gone to games since 1990, but now I live in New York and generally only get out to a single game each year. He is now, unfortunately, living with Alzheimers and can no longer attend games. To celebrate my father and fathers in general, I've decided to donate or gift most of my tickets for the coming years on his behalf. The MGoBlog community will be the recipient of tickets to one of the games each year.
Requirements and Rules:
1) You attend the game with your father OR you are a father and attend with your son or daughter.
2) If you win, you make a donation to NAMI: The National Alliance on Mental Illness, a cause important to my father and our family. Donate whatever you feel comfortable with.
3) Enter by replying on this thread. Deadline is midnight at the end of Friday, August 17th.
4) One entry per person.
5) I'll use a random number generator to pick two winners of two tickets each and announce those winners in the thread at noon on Saturday.
6) Winners will have 24 hours to acknowledge that they see they've won.
I'm not sure the best way to get the tickets to the winners. Please post if you have a good way to do that. Worst case, I'll just post my phone or email and we'll move forward that way.