Lunardi link (all standard Lunardi disclaimers apply): http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology
Bracket Matrix: http://www.bracketmatrix.com/
- Lunardi now has us as a 2 seed, up from a 4 last week.
- 20 brackets on the Bracket Matrix updated yesterday. We were a 2 seed in one (seed-madness), a 3 seed in thirteen of them, a 4 seed in four of them and two idiots have us as a six seed. Said idiots are Drew's Bracketology and GMoneySportspage. I assume Drew and GMoney reside in Columbus or East Lansing. I didn't look because I don't want to click onto their pages.
- Bracket Matrix hasn't updated today, but yesterday's brackets account for the OSU win.
- Lunardi no longer mentions IU, not even in his first four out or his next four out. Thus the B1G has 6 bids.
- The Big 12 has 7 bids in Lundardi's.
- Lundardi also has MSU as a 2 seed.
- He lists Minnesota as an 11 seed, getting pretty close to a First Four game.
- Other B1G: OSU (6 seed); Iowa (5 seed); Wisconsin (4 seed).
- Lunardi projects that we will win the conference.
- OOC games that matter: Iowa St. (4 seed); Stanford (10 seed); Dook (2 seed); FSU (12 seed/First Four/second to last team in the field).