Title says it all: wild guess, who will get their first ring. These are the contenders:
1) Manny Harris (out of league)
2) Darius Morris (San Antonio summer league team)
3) Trey Burke (Utah)
4) Tim Hardaway Jr (New York)
5) Nik Stauskus (Sacramento)
6) Mitch Mcgary (OKC)
7) Glenn Robinson III (Minnesota)
8) Jordan Morgan (Minnesota)
9) Caris Lavert (Michigan)
10) Zak Irvin (Michigan)
11) Derick Walton Jr (Michigan)
First, its nice that the programhas so many guys in the League or at least on the skirts.
Second, I am going to pick Zak Irvin, winning with the Cavs. They have Miami's top 10 protected pick next year, and I believe they will be looking for a guy who can stretch the defence. If Miami doesnt fall off the map (they might) and Cleveland gets their pick, I think Zak would be the perfect fit for them.
The next choice is obviously Mitch, followed by Darius, but he needs to make San Antonio's team first.