Some Vorfreude from our friends in EL:
- Fuck Michigan.
- Not really our rival, but a nice tune-up game and opportunity to get healthy before our big game against OSU.
- to even put mcsorley and patterson in the same breath is laughable at best.
- They’ve played 2 road games. At ND and at NW. They have scored a total of 30 offensive points in those two games....
- Michigan football still looking for a signature win since last century.
- The talent isn't similar, especially on offense. Mcsorley is better than Patterson, Sanders is better than their backs, Penn States receivers are better, their line is better.
- Yale Football has 27 national championships (no joke), Michigan claims 11. They were all won in the same era of football, but only one of the schools brags about it. Yale fans are smart enough to know they mean nothing in the modern football era (1950+)
- They will have a tough time scoring on our D. We just shut down an offense that plays similar, but is more skilled at it, and on the road. Mcsorlie is like Shaevior, but with more skill, heart, and football IQ.