If you've got some 24-hour later snowflakes...have at it.
Really, I've created this thread because the comments are gone from the Harbaugh presser and there are a few "tidbits" in there. Not everyone reads the pressers, so here you go:
- The extra "TE" with the random jersey with no nameplate is Cesar Ruiz. I thought it was JBB for awhile until I saw him on the sideline. They did it a lot with JBB last year.
- Onwenu is a big boy and can't go a full game in that kind of heat - Runyan replaces him to give him a rest...not because he's playing bad.
- Sounds like Kekoa Crawford went out - I didn't see that, I saw he had a cramp in his leg, but Harbaugh is asked about it and he responds like he had something more.
- Also, yes - we've got the #1 defense. Winovich and Bush are also #1 and #2 in the B1G in sacks (6 and 4.5 respectively).
- Harbaugh was getting on O"Korn after Michigan went up 20-10 because he yelled back at the Purdue sideline. You can see it if you look at him when Isaac scores instead of watching Isaac. Purdue's co-OC was O'Korn's old coach and the one who benched him.
- Still no word on Michigan/MSU start time.