We always bitch, moan and complain about the questions asked during press conferences...MGoBlog is one of, if not the most powerful Michigan sports blog/website and reporters DO read this blog to get a feel for the tone of the entire fanbase. Ask away...
- Please refrain from the sarcastic stuff (i.e. "are your bags packed?" "when's the last time you've had a CAT scan?")
- Please keep your questions reasonably short
- Please ask as if you are a reporter in the room
- Please don't ask something so open ended or vague that it can be dodged with ease (unless you're trying to imply something, knowing that if the question isn't answered...it actually is telling the reader something.)
- Please don't get too specific
- Please be as realistic as possible
Also, you probably want to avoid questions that lead to these answers:
- No, he hasn't thought about resigning - he's here for those 115 guys and the moment he thinks about something differently he's not doing what's in the best interest of the guys in that locker room
- They've responded well - had a great week of practice
- He doesn't worry about the negative comments
- He still thinks we can win the conference
- He's still not going to discuss injuries
- He's thinking about Rutgers
- He doesn't deal with "hypothetics"
- He can't go back and do anything differently
Hopefully some of these questions end up in the next pressers...neg bomb the silly stuff that gets posted in the thread.