PSA for those living in the Chicago Area, Indiana, or Michigan who might be thinking of attending next week's Big Ten Opener.
The best bet to buy tickets currently is from the venue itself, which has all types of ticket options at lower prices than secondary markets. Secondary prices are higher than venue prices and the venue has much lower fees than Stubhub & co.
TICKETS (For reference, Michigan's sideline is Section 102-109)
- $85: midfield, Michigan sideline; tickets available in 106L and 104H
- $75: 15-35 yard line on the Michigan sideline; tickets available in 106H, 104L and 103H
- $55: 10 yard line thru goaline on the Michigan sideline; tickets available in 103L-101H
- $45: Lower endzone tickets; tickets available in 117L-113L
- $40: Upper endzone tickets; tickets available in 117L-113L
WHEN: 4:00PM ET Saturday, September 23rd
WHERE: Ross-Ade Stadium, West Lafayette, Indiana
- 2 hour drive from Chicago
- 3 hour drive from Kalamazoo
- 3.5 hour drive from Grand Rapids
- 4 hour drive from Ann Arbor
- 4.5 hour drive from Metro Detroit
This is Michigan's first trip to West Lafayette since 2012 and UM will not go again until at least 2022.
With the Boilermakers looking much improved under a new head coach, plus Homecoming Day, this should be the best environment in Ross-Ade in many years (the stadium looks to be about 75-80% sold out currently). Let's fill it up with plenty of maize and blue to support our team!
I don't have any information about Parking or Tailgating, so if someone knows that scene please comment below!