Well, with the CFB season about to start in the next 24 hours, I thought we could finish it off with some sports-related riddles. Here they are, and good luck!
1. I am going on a trip. I start in Ralston, NE and stay one night. Don't like it much. I then go to Pittsburgh. I don't like it that much. I travel to Tallahassee. I like it so much, I stay there 4 nights. Then, I decide to head back to Ralston. I finally end my trip in Salt Lake City. Where am I?
2. I am going on another trip. I start my vacation off right in Washington D.C. I spend 4 nights in Washington D.C. Then, I head to Lincoln, NE. Then I take a long journey to Valdez, AK. I stay in Valdez for 2 nights. I head back to the east coast where I party it up in Raleigh, NC. I stay in Raleigh for 3 nights. I go north to New York, where I stay 2 nights. FInally, I end my amazing trip in San Diego. Where am I?
3. Two baseball teams played a game. No man touched a base, but one team won. How is this possible?
4. My first is in Kendo, but not Olympics. My second is in hurdles and hunting. My third is in bowman and bowling. My fourth is in cycling and golf. My fifth is in flying, but not swimming. My sixth is in running, but not dancing. My whole is a sport. What am I?
5. 3 brothers were playing football when they kicked a threw a ball that broke their neighbor's window. The neighbor saw them run away, but didn't see who threw it. Their names were Sam Smith, Mark Smith, and Alan Smith. The next day, the neighbor received a note that said "? Smith". Who did it?