After a slightly bad RNG night we are currently in second place with 24 total territories. Florida holds the #1 spot with 28 territories. In the third spot is, Nebraska with 17 with osu closely trailing at 11 territories.
We're in the end game now, and win a position to sweep the top 5 with all of our allies. Nebraska participation is dropping as the Red Alliance sees the writing on the wall. We still hold our NE foothold as well as a large MW presence.
With only two days left, Michigan is in a great spot. Please continue to participate and recruit fellow wolverine fans. If everyone here continues to participate, we can finish this game #1!
Also, congratulations to ericatuofmfor winning the MGoContest yesterday!
Announcement: Please don’t post your orders anywhere (mgoblog included). Other teams visit this blog in hopes of seeing what we will be doing, and it would be much better it if they were left in the dark. If you have a question about an assignment, try to ask it in general terms, instead of naming specific territories.
Steps To Play Every Day:
- Sign up for a reddit.com account if you don’t have one already
- Visit https://flair.redditcfb.com/ " go to “find by conference," click “FBS” then “Big 10” and finally “Michigan” to set yourself as a member of our team. Click “Update Flair” to set it.
- Visit https://michigancfbrisk.com/ and click “Get Order!”
- Click the blue chessboard beneath the logo that you’re meant to attack/defend to take you to the game.
- Scroll down, now, and on the right hand side of the screen, you will see the options that you can attack or defend. Click the school logo that you were assigned to.
Do not ever attack any territory that is owned by one of our allies unless specifically told to do so in your orders. Our allies are Clemson, Florida, Georgia Tech, and Texas. If you get an order to attack an ally owned territory then it means we are coordinating with them, so it is acceptable. Otherwise, do not attack allied territories or defend territories that allies border please!
Make sure you aren't flagged as a bot
One potential issue with the influx of new users we had is that some players may have been flagged as a bot and therefore their actions may not be counting. If you are flagged as a bot you will see the image below on vote.redditcfb.com
If you are seeing this message that asks you to contact the game mods, follow the instructions below, otherwise you can ignore this.
1. Follow the link shown in the screenshot above and fill out the google form
2. Wait at least one day for the text box to disappear. If it does disappear, you are all set.
3. If the bot disclaimer message persists after one day, then message the mods of /r/cfbrisk directly. You can follow the link in step 4 below to do this in one easy click.
5. Be patient as the mods of the game are busy and they are putting a lot of effort into running this thing.