Not too much changed on the map from yesterday to today. We still have a solo Virginia Tech territory surrounded by us on the west. OSU remains to be a pain in the Atlantic area. Wisconsin is on the ropes in the northeast. Florida is still trading blows with Nebraska. At this point our alliance just needs to remain the status quo and we'll win. With that said, we want to see total domination of the map. The leaderboard is below and the map further down.
Steps To Play Every Day:
- Sign up for a reddit.com account if you don’t have one already
- Visit https://flair.redditcfb.com/ " go to “find by conference," click “FBS” then “Big 10” and finally “Michigan” to set yourself as a member of our team. Click “Update Flair” to set it.
- Visit https://michigancfbrisk.com/ and click “Get Order!”
- Click the blue chessboard beneath the logo that you’re meant to attack/defend to take you to the game.
- Scroll down, now, and on the right hand side of the screen, you will see the options that you can attack or defend. Click the school logo that you were assigned to
Do not ever attack any territory that is owned by one of our allies unless specifically told to do so in your orders. Our allies are Clemson, Florida, Georgia Tech, and Texas. If you get an order to attack an ally owned territory then it means we are coordinating with them, so it is acceptable. Otherwise, do not attack allied territories or defend territories that allies border please!
Make sure you aren't flagged as a bot
One potential issue with the influx of new users we had is that some players may have been flagged as a bot and therefore their actions may not be counting. If you are flagged as a bot you will see the image below on vote.redditcfb.com
If you are seeing that message follow the steps below, otherwise you can ignore this.
- Follow the link shown in the screenshot above and fill out the google form
- Wait at least one day for the text box to disappear. If it does disappear, you are all set.
- If the bot disclaimer message persists after one day, then message the mods of /r/cfbrisk directly. You can follow the link in step 4 below to do this in one easy click.
- Be patient as the mods of the game are busy and they are putting a lot of effort into running this thing.