OT: Marsupial Monday I

Submitted by MeanJoe07 on August 24th, 2015 at 11:12 AM

I MeanJoe07 hereby decree on this 24th day of August of the year two thousand fifteen that every last monday of the "OT" season shall henceforth and forevermore be referred to as Marsupial Monday.

You voted for it in my survey, 17/20 Mods said it was okay, (Check out my diary entry if you're confused) and now you have it. Welcome to the first annual Marsupial Monday thread!

MeanJoe07's 7 Rules:

  1.  All and any topics are allowed subject to moderation, blog rules, and rule #2. 
  2. 51% of all posts must be Marsupial related. This will be strictly enforced.  The other 49% is whatever you want subject to moderation, blog rules, and this rule.
  3. All gifs, memes, jokes and poems involving a Marsupials must be upvoted.
  4. When you create a post you must say it out loud or in your head using an Australian accent, mate. (I'll know if you didn't)
  5. If you find this thread reprehensible, be glad the next one isn't for another year and that Koalas don't live very long.
  6. All rules are suggestions except for rule #6.
  7. Harbaugh

DISCUSS

 

Comments

mgobaran

August 24th, 2015 at 11:30 AM ^

So, Les Miles trademark HB pitch dive/iso play. I have always enjoyed it. Getting the ball to the running back sooner. Do you think Harbaugh should or would implement a similar play here at Michigan, mate?