Spoiler WARNING. For anyone who wants to discuss TLJ feel free to include any spolier info you want. Here are my thoughts.
- throne room fight
- Poe tooling with Hux
- Luke with Leia toward the end
- R2 convincing Luke to come back
- Holdo with the Hyperspace kamikazi move - beaurty of a sceen
- Rey vs Luke in the rain
- the flashbacks
- DJ the slicer
Parts that I thought weren't so good:
- Super Leia (could have killed her 2-3 ways that would have been fine)
- Maz from star tours (can't have her on the ship with the resistance? Have her point Finn et al to Lando maybe?)
- BB-8 piloting an AT-ST
- Luke milking that thing - I guess it really sets up his character status but that was just weird
- some of the canto bight stuff went long so it didn't bother me really
I thought it was some amazing screenplay and story telling- every main character had a legit moment of "are they doing the right thing"? Even the secondary characters like Adml Holdo- you didn't know where she was going. Lots of questions answered. Lots of ways to go in the next one. Overall, this was the movie to move the SW story forward and not keep looking backward. Who knows what EpIX will be.