The CiL will pick up in a bit, but a couple of late evening/night games are coming up. I plan on catching the start to whichever FoxSports regional game I get, whether that be TexasTech/KState or Stanford/OregonState. Moving to Colorado/Texas, then over to our game.
Also keeping an eye on [email protected]. TCU is top 10 in two different polls, and their one of a few teams I haven't seen play this season. Might be my last time to see them before the BYU game.
Once Michigan starts, I'll be working the CiL, so I won't really be watching any game. I'll be accepting updates on LSU/Florida and GT/FSU. Both look to be good matchups.
The schedule via AwfulAnnouncing:
- Utah @ Colorado State (MTN)
- Maryland @ Wake Forest (ESPN360)
- Stanford @ Oregon State (FSN, FS Arizona, Florida, Midwest, North, South, Southwest, PrimeTicket; FSN Northwest, Rocky Mountain; CSN Bay Area, New England, Washington+; MSG+2; FCS Pacific)
- Kansas State @ Texas Tech (FS Regional)
- Southern Mississippi @ Louisville (ESPNU)
- North Texas @ Louisiana-Lafayette (Sun Belt TV)
- Florida A&M @ Miami (ESPN360)
- Colorado @ Texas (ESPN)
- Florida @ Louisiana State (CBS)
- Georgia Tech @ Florida State (ESPN2)
- East Carolina @ Southern Methodist (ISP Sports, MASN)
- Texas-El Paso @ Memphis (ISP Sports, FCS Atlantic)
- Utah State @ New Mexico State (Aggie Vision, Altitude2)
- Idaho @ San Jose State (Go Vandals)