What moderating looks like on the back end.
New season means new sticky, since these get cumbrously long.
What this thread is for: It's an ad-hoc way of tracking what threads and comments get removed. Mods that remove a thread should post the title here with a brief reason as to why the thread is gone.
NOTE: if you leave an irrelevant comment in this thread it will be deleted (see: "cumbrously long").
Before you look for your thread:
1. Was it offensive/political/off topic?
2. Did it link to Drew Sharp, something Mike Valenti said, or Ace Williams?
3. Is there another thread in the last few days on the board that addresses the same topic?
Hall of Stickies Past:
Great Moments in Moderation:
- "MODS: Please activate Death Star and obliterate this post."
- He's going to Eastern Michigan
- No Assclowns.jpg
- Most. Offseason. Thng. Ever.
- Where "Snowflakes" comes from
- BiSB is THE KNOWLEDGE
- That's not how the internet works, profit. NEG!
- Bad at spam
- We lost to who?
- This is funnier if you imagine it's Hoke and DB fighting.
- On politics in general and that one really political guy.