Michigan Monday at O-Zone is up (http://www.the-ozone.net/football/2010/Indiana/michiganmonday.html.) I always enjoy reading what the enemy has to say. This week, I think I'm going to cross-reference his analysis with the UFR, to see if they match. Some highlights (or lowlights, if you will:)
- On Offense, Denard is very good, and we have a questionable running game beyond Denard. Oh, and Denard is finally going to face some defenses that hit hard.
- Kovacs is getting worse.
- The next seven games, we'll find out what Michigan is really made of.
- Chappell was only so so, and the defense will be eaten alive by an accurate QB.
- Roh is wasted in the 3-3-5 scheme.
- Special teams are still very, very bad.
- Against MSU, we'll find out if Michigan really has a defense against the run or not.
I'm feeling a bit anxious about the balance of the season. Really hoping that we don't crash and burn, but manage to at least split the balance of the season.