Fall Sports here are Men's XC, Women's XC, Field Hockey, Football, Men's Soccer, Women's Soccer and Volleyball.
Michigan is 8-0 vs OSU.
- 9/25- #19 M Soccer vs OSU: W 3-1
- 10/5- W Soccer vs OSU: W 1-0
- 10/12- #13 Volleyball at OSU: W 3-2
- 10/21- #7 Field Hockey vs #21 OSU: W 2-1 (2OT)
- 10/28- M Cross Country v. OSU @ B1G Championships: W 109-350
- 10/28- #7 W Cross Country v. OSU @ B1G Championships: W 57-232
- 11/9- M Cross Country v. OSU @ NCAA Regionals: W 109-544
- 11/9- #6 W Cross Country v. OSU @ NCAA Regionals: W 46-265
Some big things happened as a result of those wins, too.
Volleyball head coach Mark Rosen's 400th career win. His wife and assistant coach Leisa Rosen was an All-American at Ohio State and has her number retired there. The 3-2 win--Michigan's 5th straight win in the series--was at St. John Arena on the very court Leisa Rosen once played.
Michigan's 2-1 double OT victory vs OSU--the series record-tying 9th straight win over OSU--clinched a second straight B1G Championship for the Wolverines.
Women's XC, who sports a record of 114-1 heading into the NCAA Championships on Saturday, beat OSU along with 12 other B1G schools for their 3rd straight B1G Championship.
The Revenge Tour continues on November 24th.