Been thinking alot about QBs and how hard it is to be one. So
1. Any QBs on the board (highschool/non-D1s ?) - how hard is it to be a "good" QB.
2. How the hell is Tom Brady so good? They rushed for <100 yards and he still won AFC. Leads me to this question: not the most athletic, so is it all just in the head?
3. Every time I see replays - arm chair QB style - its like : oh so easy,throw that ball where the receiver is sitting in the zone, why the hell didn't you do it, so can constant non-stop film study get you to be "good"?
4. Most of QBs in the league don't seem fiery. Flaaco seems high. Point being, are they really playing just for money or is it a quality (even keeled). This kinda relates to Peters I guess. May be its a good thing you are sort of "lazy looking"
5. Are we ever going to see a QB like Brady at Michigan (yes we had him, but can we get another) ???