USERS: Comment Xbox username, team you want to control to join. SORRY NO TEAMBUILDER. I believe there is a maximum of 12 users in one online dynasty so if there are more than 12 who want to join we can start a second dynasty. PS3 Users also can use this template for a dynasty and I will be willing to help with anything.
Part 1: Choosing a Team
Players must follow these rules when choosing a team:
1. The team must be below a 75 overall
2. The team cannot have more than a 3 star prestige.
3. SORRY, NO TEAMBUILDEER TEAMS
4. You must create a new coach, and the starting level will be level 10.
5. Users can request to be put in any conference they want.
Part 2: Scheduling
Users must schedule three games versus other users each year, if possible.
Users must schedule six home games and six away games, if possible.
Users must schedule games versus top-25 teams using this criteria:
Top 25 Scheduling: Each user must reach 15 points by scheduling versus top 25 teams, which will have a point value based on rank. If their conference matchups give them 20pts they do not have to schedule vs any more top 25 teams.
#1 Overall: 15Pts
#2-5: 10 Pts
Part 3: Gameplay
Users are allowed to simulate vs. the CPU, as well as use supersim vs. the CPU.
2. Players may not quit and restart games, unless due to technical reasons. If a situation occurs such as the game crashes you should message the commissioner and restart the game. Be honest!
3. Users who play each other must each agree on a good time to play. Failure to play will result in a simulation of the game.
4. Players are encouraged to play as realistic as possible. For example, players who run cheesy plays the whole game will be considered to get kicked.
Part 4: Sliders
The gameplay sliders that will be used will be J-KITS NCAA 14 Sliders, with a few changes:
User QB Accuracy will be changed to 20.
CPU QB Accuracy will be changed to 10.
User WR Catching will be changed to 10
User RB Ability will be changed to 50.
User/CPU Interceptions will be changed to 50.
User FG Power will be changed to 50
User Punt Power will be changed to 50.
Part 5: Game Rules
Offense / Defense / User vs. User Difficulty: Heisman
Play Clock: On
Game Speed: Normal
Player Min Speed Threshold: 40
Home Field Advantage Effects: On
Ice The Kicker: On
Part 6: Rosters
The roster that will be used is Dericksun's 2017 NCAA Roster, with a few of my own edits (To UM and a few breakout players).
Part 7: Recruiting:
Feel free to leave any suggestions in the comments as well. We will start depending on whenever everyone is joined and ready. Thanksgiving is coming up and most of us have plans, so the league may not start for a week or so.