I was going through the last few days of news on rivals page and came across an article about ranking the sports venues in Michigan. (Article here http://www.freep.com/article/20100610/SPORTS03/100610008/1054/SPORTS06/The-best-arena-around-is-...- if you want explainations.)
The list goes:
8. Crisler Arena- I'll give them that the place isn't that great.
7. Joe Louis Arena- Again not that great.
6. Michigan Stadium- !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? What!?!?!?!?!?
5. Comerica Park- Fair enough
4. Spartan Stadium- Ahead of Michigan Stadium. Really?!
3. Breslin Center- It is a good stadium but calling it "a perfect college arena" is an overstatement.
2. Ford Field- It is a great stadium. But #2. I don't know
1. The Palace of Auburn Hills- It is a very good venue
I think the Freep overated some of the Spartan venues and did have some good points. What do you think?