By now everyone has heard of the five-year-old who dared to wear a UM T-shirt to his Oklahoma kindergarten class. He has become a symbol of the the fight against mideaval Oklahoma laws that not only force five year olds to hide their Michigan logos but can also can turn kindergartners into criminals for:
1. making ugly faces at a dog.
2. taking an elephant into the downtown area
3. biting another's hamburger.
4. wearing shoes to bed
5. having the hind legs of farm animals in his boots
6. molesting an automobile OR
7. opening a soda bottle without the supervision of a licensed engineer.
I kid you not. These are real Oklahoma laws!
So, how can a kindergartner fight cops, who enforce such unjust laws? Is there anything we can do to help poor Cooper Barton?
I suggest a new UM jersey that says:
"Free Cooper Barton": the brave five-year-old freedom fighter from Oklahoma.
Please feel free to share your other ideas.