List your own, even one. Although we overlook opponents at our peril, I'm not doing that here. I do think Michigan should comfortably defeat Eastern, though, and here are five things we'll probably see on Saturday that Michigan fans should be thankful for:
(1) An introduction to semi-relevant Michigan playing time for JT Turner, Vladimir Emilien, Teric Jones, Je'Ron Stokes, Elliot Mealer (YAY), Patrick Omameh, Ricky Barnum, Rocko Khoury, Mike Jones, Big Will Campbell and Roy Roundtree.
(2) Michigan should be able to win without having to risk Stonum or Hemingway (as well as, if injured, M. Williams and Moosman).
(3) Not as much running by Tate, but more rushing for Denard.
(4) A couple of sacks for Roh and Graham, before they get the fourth quarter off.
And, most importantly:
(5) If we see Johnny Sears screw up in the Big House on Saturday, you won't have to groan.