Trying to sleuth out the class, more for "how many spots can we take" - max 30.
- We have 22 commits
- 3 gone so back to 19 - Elliott, Johnson, Weaver
- 2 added by 8 pm , back to 21- Uche, Mmmbop
- Silently (?) - Stewart, McDoom
- Added in my heart - Gary
- Warm feelings - Allen, Hudson
- Once academics clear = offer = Sam gut = sad Frankin - Dwumfour
Take you back up to 27. DiscussMan from there on spots 28-30. If you get both kids out of Cali (no speculation that is happening) you basically have 1 slot it seems. If not, then 3 max?
- Will Dytarious Johnson remain in class - filling a swim lane?
- WD says Hill gone due to Scout premium, no King player ever again to UM in our life until coaches gone.
- Onwenu flip chances small
- Fuller seems OSUish
- Murphy - very quiet
- Do we get either of the 2 Cali kids currently on campus? Both? If Asiasi do they take both Allen and he (I assume yes)
- Pie - still out there; always out there
- Nordin - Baxter or us?
- Viramontes - final 3 Cal, Utah, UM
- EJ Price and Isaiah Simmons at this point not visiting UM, unlikely end points.
- (EDIT) J. Jones - all the ballz to ND of late
|Nate Johnson||Notre Dame|
|20||Elysee Mbem-Bosse||8 pm|
|21||Joshua Uche||8 pm|
|27||Michael Dwumfour||Sam gut|