So, today is finally game day. I know that I have a lot of gameday traditions, but I am wondering about yours to see if I am truly crazy or just a good fan:
1. I wake up at 6 am to take the dog out. I love getting up early and watching all the coverage from the night before
2. I fire up the michigan toaster that burns a block m into the toast and I have that with some scrambled eggs and a nice tall glass of whole milk. Not that candy ass 2% stuff
3. I go work out at my local gym and get back around 11 am
4. Raise my block m Meeechigan flag to the tune of the victors blasting over the speakers
5. Watch the last 45 minutes of game day.
6. Heat up some pigs in a blanket and watching some Michigan football.
Yours sincerely in football,
Ps in the thread you are only allowed to enjoy yourselves in a football fashion