Use this thread for your thoughts, predictions, and analysis of tonight's college football playoff rankings which are set to be released at 7pm.
Here are my predictions:
3. Iowa (more impressive than ND this week)
4. Notre Dame (needs an impressive win Saturday night to stay in it)
5. Michigan State (biggest jump of the week going ON the ROAD with a backup QB)
8. Ohio State (as much as I hate to say it they are still in it)
9. Florida (unimpressive again)
10. Michigan (top 2 loss team, the NW common opponent common sense takes over)