As previously noted in this forum, Marcus Ray will be doing studio work for BTN this fall. Today, the network announced its full lineup of on-air play-by-play and game/studio analysts for the 2013 football season.
For the seventh straight year, Dave Revsine, Gerry DiNardo, and Howard Griffith will anchor the network’s game-day studio coverage on Big Ten Football Saturday, and will contribute to additional studio shows during the week.
This year’s primary broadcast teams for BTN’s football telecasts include Matt Devlin (play-by-play) and Glen Mason (analyst); Kevin Kugler (play-by-play) and Chuck Long (analyst); and Eric Collins (play-by-play) and Derek Rackley (analyst). Mason, Long and Rackley will also make frequent studio appearances.Among the new analysts and announcers joining the roster this season are Eric Crouch (analyst), Chris Denari (play-by-play), Jim Miller (studio analyst), Paul Burmeister (play-by-play), and Marcus Ray (studio analyst). They will join returning analysts Brandon Williams, Antwaan Randle El, Jon Jansen, Danan Hughes, and J Leman.
For those scoring at home, B1G affiliations for each:
- Dave Revsine: Northwestern alumnus
- Gerry DiNardo: Indiana HC
- Howard Griffith: Illinois football
- Matt Devlin: None
- Glen Mason: OSU football, Minnesota HC
- Kevin Kugler: None
- Chuck Long: Iowa football
- Eric Collins: None
- Derek Rackley: Minnesota football
- Eric Crouch: Nebraska football
- Chris Denari: None
- Jim Miller: MSU football
- Paul Burmeister: Iowa football
- Marcus Ray: Michigan football
- Brandon Williams: Wisconsin football
- Antwaan Randle El: Indiana football
- Jon Jansen: Michigan football
- Danan Hughes: Iowa football
- J Leman: Ilinois football