Block M hat

Submitted by Marques Slocum… on October 3rd, 2008 at 11:01 AM

Does anybody know where I can purchase a hat like this one?


I have been lookinf for an old school (skinny posted M) M hat  for a LONG time and have never found one. This is the exact type of hat I am loking for.

I think it is a Nike hat because there is a close up pic floating around out there somewhere of the recruit (Marvin Robinson) wearing it at the Wisconsin game that has a hologram Nike sticker on the bill, but I can't find the link to that pic. If anyone can find the link to the recruit photos taken at the Wisonsin game that would be helpful as well.





October 3rd, 2008 at 11:35 AM ^

that looks like the baseball team hat - not a general 'M' hat. i had one in undergrad many years ago. don't recall seeing them anywhere other than on campus. i am sure mden or moe's should have them. if not, try looking up the bookstore in the union, i was there recently and i am pretty sure they had them

edit: i think this page has what you are looking for 


October 3rd, 2008 at 11:57 AM ^

Anthem, thanks.  I lost a fitted New Era cap and the M-Den doesn't carry them any longer.  I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to replace it.

(Actually, New Era doesn't even list Michigan 5950s on their website any longer.)