I have been coming on here for the last couple of years. Usually at minimum once a day to check it out whether it’s May or this week. Clearly more content this week than May lol. With that said, as fans crazy the team we all care about the most and spend countless hours a year following comes down to 3-4 hours for what many of us would call the biggest win in the Harbaugh era. Crazy how much an outcome of a game can impact whether or not you have a good weekend or even fall for that matter lol.
My questions as we gear up for Saturday:
1. How often do you check this blog a day? During season I say 5-6 times a day.
2. How nervous are you on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being you can’t sleep and having nightmares of the past 15 matchups? I’ll say I am a 7, probably 8 by Friday lol.
3. Where will you watch the game? My house. I stand and watch as my Tv is mounted, so basically eye level. My wife probably Home, but she knows how big this game is and how nuts I go. At home, I miss 0 plays and hear entire game.
4. Do you consider Saturday the make or break game to decide if this was a successful season? No. I had high expectations all season with the talent on this team. Successful is Big 10 title. Anything in CFP would be gravy.
5. If I said OSU scores 31, would you take it knowing UM can deplete this D for 32+? Yes. I think OSU scores. Not sure they can stop anyone. Keep them under 35, I like it.