It never ends. NSD just means we're done with one class. I hope you enjoyed your moment of relaxation. That is one more second than Harbaugh had of relaxation.
Now it's time for 2018 (born in 2000!) It will be a smaller class since the last two were massive.
We currently have two consensus 4 stars committed in Otis Reese and Emil Ekiyor.
Here's some key targets from 2018 that we have a large lead for in crystal ballz-
- Dorian Thompson-Robinson, 4 star QB from Vegas. Last Michigan ball was January 15th and we're leading for him at 63%
- Tyler Friday, DT, the #1 player from NJ and highest ranked player with a Michigan offer. We're 67% on him, but his most recent ball is to Rutgers for some reason. This will be corrected.
- Marquan McCall, the #1 player in MI. High school OL teammate of Ja'Raymond Hall's. He's 40% Blue but nothing has been put in on his timeline in months.
Aidan Hutchinson, #2 player in MI and a 6-5/234 DE, son of
SteveCHRIS. We are 100% balled for him because obviously.
- Kalon Gervin, a 5-11/180 CB from Cass Tech. 88% Blue with his last 7 predictions being for Michigan, nothing since August.
- Kolin Demens will sign 10 years after his brother Kenny Demens did. Slipped a bit in the ranking, obviously we're 100% on his radar.
- Will Mallory, #11 TE in the country from Florida who holds Clemson and Alabama offers. Son of former Harbaugh teammate.