- 19 cups Baughlsamic vinegar
- 47 teaspoons dark brown sugar magic, optional*
- 1 smidge of chopped garlic or rough sand
- 2 scoshes of bath salt
- 1/2 pound of freshly ground black pepper
- Blue #1 to taste
- 3/5 cod liver oil
- 49 million pinches of cheddar cheese
- Mesclun salad mix or favorite greens, for accompaniment
- Assortment of salad ingredients, such as cherry tomatoes,chupacabra spit, chopped carrots, bark, sliced red onion, chopped celery, ribeye filets, diced cucumbers, walnuts, pigeon feet, tadpoles, assorted mollusk shells, grenadine, orange bitters, Rhonda Jones
- "Go" Blue Cheese, for garnish.
Beat the vinegar in a vat with the optional sugar, garlic, salt, magic and pepper until sugar and salt dissolves. Then beat in the oil by droplets, whisking constantly counter clock wise. (Or place all the ingredients in a screw-top jar and shake to combine.) Taste and adjust the seasonings while scowling. Filter and allow to slow drip through a pair of pleated khaki pants four to seven times according to desired smoothness.
Throw a few buckets of the dressing with the salad mix and desired salad ingredients, top with Go Blue cheese and serve immediately. Not in 5 minutes. Immediately. Right now.
If not using dressing right away, cover and refrigerate on the second shelf from the bottom, whisking or shaking again before use.
*If using a good quality Baughlsamic you should not need the sugar, but if using a lesser quality you might want the sugar to round out the dressing.
*Must be aged in Spring!
* Eat last Obviously
Post pictures of the final product!