- Purdue was never going to win that game. Offense had to find its footing; Purdue never faced a defense like that.
- Yay defense! Furbush and Gary are very good at generating havoc. Long & Hill killing it.
- Flargeting: why wasn’t the one on Speight seen on replay? Brian gets talked out of his take.
- O’Korn! Let’s not underestimate the transformation from Indiana to now. Was making confident pre-snap reads and executing them. First reads were there for him more than they’ve been for Speight. Improved pocket presence over the course of the game.
- Sam: O’Korn was for real as of Rome.
- Kudos to the Fox director—as long as Tim Brando isn’t on the call. Could see the receiver play really well in this game.
- A lot of Perry and Schoenle outside. TE rotation settled with McKeon and Gentry on top. DPJ had a lot of routes and release moves to learn to function in this offense.
- Alarming game for the OL. Not for Onwenu.RBs rough moments in pass blocking. Drevno or youth or both? First level rules still not being executed.
- ND-MSU things: DL in South Bend isn’t creating havoc—Cole Chewins versus Michigan’s DL is a massive mismatch.
- Ahead to Penn State: their defense is much better than we thought; Devin Bush is THE guy you want vs Saquon Barkley.
- Ed’s numbers have UCF on top because numbers don’t know about Maryland’s QB situation.
You can catch the entire episode on Michigan Insider's podcast stream on Audioboom.