- Craig Ross’s radio firsts
- Good to pound a bad opponent rather than struggling, e.g. Cincy, AF
- Door is wide open for freshman tackles.
- Down G: Second week in a row my Neck Sharpies is the first topic of the show. Thanks Sam!
- We won’t see it as often in the future: this was a wrinkle that was good against WMU.
- Running backs and WMU being bad caused the good day on the ground.
- Lions vs 49ers odds.
- Craig’s history lesson: Detroit Wolverines were bought by New York just so they could steal Benny Friedman, so Detroit had to steal the Portland Lions.
- At 17:50 they come back to Michigan’s OL if you want to skip the Lions. Hudson looked very good in his limited time.
- Tru Wilson had one of those flip-a-guy cut blocks
- EXTREMELY low pass protection opportunities says Michigan still thinks they can’t pass block.
- SMU: Not good.
- Shea turns easy throws into easy catches. Missed 3 throws.
- Sam: Brandon Watson has been M’s best corner.
- Kemp does pretty well against a meatball
- Hurst was Hurst-y by this point in Dwumfour’s career.
- Josh Ross is comin’. Think he’s your WLB and gonna have a great career.
You can catch the entire episode on Michigan Insider's podcast stream on Podbean.
THE USUAL LINKS
- Helpful iTunes subscribe link
- General podcast feed link
- Direct download link
- What's with the theme music?
I didn’t flip out over a Lions loss. I took it in stride.