- Meyer: The guy in charge now isn’t the guy in charge before, but the guys in charge before were just guys in charge.
- Perspective: the MSU thing is way worse, but not being Engler is a possible motivation to overreact.
- How is it the biggest story out of media day is Jim Harbaugh? Only one guy in the national media is digging into Aaron Hernandez, all the arrests at Florida.
- Craig tells the story how Lloyd suspended a star player for a big game on the whiff of a serious charge.
- Impression of new OSU president is he’s a serious dude.
- Legal issue: Unless there’s a mandatory reporting there’s no legal issue. It’s completely an ethical issue.
- Everybody knew. Everybody on the Ohio State beat knew.
- What one ESPN guy is covering and nobody else seems to be: We’ve seen this pattern at Florida, where Urban “counsels” a violent person who’s useful to him and that’s the end of it until something else happens again.
- Bringing back Reschke: The usual at MSU. The whole idea of letting players vote is a gross dereliction of responsibility. Jermaine Carter tweeted out that he wasn’t surprised because their entire offensive line talked the same way. Negative recruit away: If you wanna play with racists go to State!
You can catch the entire episode on Michigan Insider's podcast stream on Podbean.
THE USUAL LINKS
- Helpful iTunes subscribe link
- General podcast feed link
- Direct download link
- What's with the theme music?
What, are they gonna bang the rocks the wrong way?