- Craig Ross doesn’t jump in and ask John Beilein if Terry Mills was better than Jon Teske
- The Super Bowl
- Brad Davison is a garbage player, tried to injure Jordan Murphy this week. Don’t understand why they ref him so badly—if you’ve got a cheater treat him like it
- Brian’s basketball conspiracy, re Carstenson and Garrison
- The 2nd call on Teske in Iowa: the worst call of the year
- Auto-benching, low foul rates, let Poole play
- John Beilein is the kindest troll
- Rutgers postgame: some Rutgers press guy says “Wow”
- Michigan State: Reconsidering loss of Langford
- X is Jason Kidd statistically; he’s keying the offense.
- Crossover dribble into a sky hook; has that ever happened before?
- Pep Hamilton promoted to a beach in Tahiti
You can catch the entire episode on Michigan Insider's podcast stream on Podbean.
THE USUAL LINKS
- Helpful iTunes subscribe link
- General podcast feed link
- Direct download link (right-click/save as)
- What's with the theme music?
He was chastising me in a way that was so urbane I didn’t realize it for a day.