- Fun shark facts.
- Duncan Robinson: Not just a shot-blocker. Penn State was committed to posting up for some reason. Beilein’s zone adjustments were interesting. Putting Z on Carr also brilliant.
- Charles Matthews is broken.
- Craig Ross gives Jordan Poole pro tips on looking into the camera.
- Maryland and Mediocre Mark: Tossup game. Defense travels. Penn State unlikely to beat Nebraska with Roby playing as he is without Watkins.
- Bracketology: Michigan has a quadrant problem, e.g. PSU was 76th (despite being a Kenpom Top 25 team) and had to be a 75th to be a Q1 road win, so last night’s win doesn’t count.
- Ed’s hockey podcast: Beat Arizona State and they’re a lock for the tournament despite a team that wasn’t supposed to be there. Once there? No dominant team this year.
- Why so bad on special teams? Assume Mel came in and focused on his 5 on 5 system but that’s speculation.
You can catch the entire episode on Michigan Insider's podcast stream on Audioboom.
THE USUAL LINKS
- Helpful iTunes subscribe link
- General podcast feed link
- Direct download link
- What's with the theme music?
Their blood is fused with urea which is interesting so if you want to eat it you have to do some stuff to it.