- Sam tries to ship Brian and the Lanifornicator. Brian: this is Greg Robinson-bad.
- Question Enos had last year is who calls the plays? McElwain’s suggestion is going to be “let’s hump a shark.”
- Craig: Michigan is going to have another hellbeast defense; offense has non-freshman receivers, good tight ends
- Offensive tackle is the biggest question mark. This offseason they forgot to address the problem of can’t block anybody.
- Warriner influence: he was a very good offensive line coach—not so much an OC.
- Grant Newsome: Craig says he’ll be the starting LT and James Hudson is at RT; nobody else thinks Newsome will be back.
- Sam is bullish on Drew Singleton—he’s a SAM (Furbush’s job) but think they’ll get him on the field in different roles next year. Paye and Vilain are gonna be able to get Winovich some breaks. Jeter is playing DT now.
- Get Brian to McElwain’s presser?
- Way to go Duncan Robinson!
You can catch the entire episode on Michigan Insider's podcast stream on Audioboom.
THE USUAL LINKS
- Helpful iTunes subscribe link
- General podcast feed link
- Direct download link
- What's with the theme music?
Will McElwain turn the Michigan offense into a barracuda or will they continue to flounder?