- Stevens took 11 shots vs. Teske for 7 points. In the first half they were getting him matched on Iggy and Stevens was doing the lean thing.
- "They need to go to a zone" and other dumb things announcers say.
- Michigan forgot their scouting report on Dredd for some reason
- B1G officiating: Junkers replaced Steratore, disagree on Teddy V
- What did Beilein say?
- Surprised it was Penn State, not the Wisconsin game that turned John B into a volcano
- The shooting and specifically Jordan Poole—how to get him out of this slump
- Why the press is particularly effective against Michigan, which likes to have time to run their sets
- Help from the bench?
- Maryland preview, who's going to cover Fernando when Teske's out?
- Why aren't refs accountable like everyone else on the court?
- Michigan hockey, Brian Kelly, want to fast forward: 2020 is really the first Mel class.
- People that Kyler Murray is shorter than
You can catch the entire episode on Michigan Insider's podcast stream on Podbean.
THE USUAL LINKS
- Helpful iTunes subscribe link
- General podcast feed link
- Direct download link (right-click/save as)
- What's with the theme music?
Where have you gone Ted Valentine, a nation turns its lonely eyes to you.