- You don't want that timeout, Frames.
- Hail the great Pistol Formation idea: Michigan's been using an arc zone with split zone action—this was just putting the TEs out there.
- Harbaugh at the Orange Bowl: "The backdoor's open!"
- Hail the great J.Uche idea! Michigan is getting a sack on 1 in 5 passing downs. He's 17th in the country in sacks.
- Gary's return: a little miscalibrated but created the Glasgow sack and is still ridiculous.
- PSU minus Moorhead is a bit silly.
- Jet action game was prepped but didn't come off.
- Shea is accurate deep, getting good at reading and running, still short of a killer.
- Rutgers: Michigan covers.
- Nordin wobbles? That block was not his fault.
- Tight end blocking issues, particularly McKeon, who's getting the hard jobs.
- The world would split in twain if Michigan gets left out of playoffs.
- Playoff predictions: what's the chance Bama, ND or Clemson loses anyway?
- Warinner effect?
- SEC bias is overrating LSU and jerking everyone else up. SEC title loser is not in the playoffs.
You can catch the entire episode on Michigan Insider's podcast stream on Podbean.
THE USUAL LINKS
- Helpful iTunes subscribe link
- General podcast feed link
- Direct download link
- What's with the theme music?
"Before you have a revolution you have to have a revolutionary theory."