- Fundraiser for Ace: Passed $90k last night. Ace has been living this on the blog and now there’s a community on the internet who understands an of-misunderstood disease.
- Craig Ross UFRs the first drive: playcalling was good.
- Michigan running zone stretch! Well!
- Offense looked good—35 points in 9 drives feels better if it comes in a different order.
- Maryland’s worst pass rush performance this year. Hey-O!
- Hitting the Mendoza line of good blocking every game
- Wisconsin: doesn’t rush the passer. Badgers used to get injured and there’d be a Cichy or a Connelly. Now…?
- Patterson had his best game of the season against Maryland
- The holding call that wiped out a perfect TD pass was not as bad as the Higdon one, same genre
- There was an RPO in this game!
- Shea’s dad: “Let one guy go and Shea will take care of the first guy every time”
- Defense last year had a game from Aubrey vs Wisconsin; is he back?
- Dwumfour was about to pop before he went down.
- Hornibrook the best QB in the conference: gonna hit his slants, his receivers not giving him much
- Defense’s first big test of the year.
- Playcalling vs. Northwestern: Hankwitz has our number, Pep had a solid tactical win vs Maryland, who also had a bye
- If you’re running play-action and their LBs are dropping back 10 yards something’s going wrong.
- Caller: Shut up about the offense.
- Michigan hasn’t stacked back to back efforts in consecutive weeks. Time to do that.
You can catch the entire episode on Michigan Insider's podcast stream on Podbean.
THE USUAL LINKS
- Helpful iTunes subscribe link
- General podcast feed link
- Direct download link
- What's with the theme music?
That’s about as mythological as a Jim Harbaugh injury report