In case you looked at the season stats and wondered "is Rashan Gary actually that terrifying," the answer very much remains YES RUN AWAY OH GOD IT'S TOO LATE.
[Hit THE JUMP for hits, John O'Korn, bigger hits, a very special dance, extremely big hits, and the Dread Pirate Bush.]
THE FULL ALBUM
Is here. Explainer for downloading in .gif form is at the end of this post.
Harbaugh: what just happened?
Poggi catch and truck.
Raging Purdue DC: one, two, three.
Harbaugh to O'Korn: I call the plays.
Block M graphic with several luminaries.
10. Cut and Run
Henry Poggi gets a great two-for-one block on the edge to spring Chris Evans for the touchdown. Multiple impact fullbacks? Multiple impact fullbacks.
9. John O'Korn 2.0, Now With Pinpoint Accuracy
no no no no no HOT DAMN:
Cover zero, about to get hella targeted, no problem:
Splitting the wickets:
Dropped in the bucket:
New starting quarterback? We certainly think so.
8. The Kids Are Alright
Cornerback doesn't appear to be a problem. Part one:
Part three, wsg Devin Bush:
7. The Duality of the Hammering Panda
The good: still hammerin' people. Poor damn #3 had just checked into the game:
The bad: clearly did something to a ref in a past life. For the second time this year, he was hit with an ineligible man downfield call despite lining up in the backfield:
Whatever he did, he's sorry, and also very confused.
6. John O'Korn, Escape Artist
Yeah, let's watch that again.
5. Mo Murders
RIP David Blough.
RIP Shield Guy.
Mo Hurst probably shouldn't be allowed to play special teams.
4. RIP Jet Sweep Guy
The scariest part is this barely slowed Gary's momentum.
3. RIP Elijah Sindelar
Sure, here's another Chase Winovich sack for good measure.
2. Dread Pirate Bush
Flea flicker obliteration:
FRAMES OF THE GAME: THE WINOVICH WIGGLE
Please grant Chase Winovich infinite eligibility.
A NOTE ON DOWNLOADING GFYCATS
I've noticed a few comments about the low quality of some gifs when you download from the gfycat page. I think I found a workaround.
1. If you click any of the honorable mention links, you'll go right to the page you need. If you click on the gfycat embeds, they take you to a slightly different page, so you'll need to change the URL from gfycat.com/gifs/detail/[gif name] to gfycat.com/[gif name].
2. Click on the settings button in the lower right corner to bring up a number of options. This lets you set the quality of the gfycat, toy with the playback speed (highly recommended), play it in reverse, and download GIF versions. You'll want to hit "open large GIF format" because the small ones are of essentially unusable quality.
3. I haven't figured out a rhyme or reason to this, but sometimes that's all you need to do and sometimes that link just takes you back to the original gfycat. If the "open large GIF format" URL is thumbs.gfycat.com/[gif name]-max-14mb.gif, you're good to go.
4. The URL may just be gfycat.com/[gif name], however. If that's the case, simply copy and paste the gif name (the random three-word combination in the URL) and use the correct URL (thumbs.gfycat.com/[gif name]-max-14mb.gif) instead. Now you should be able to load the GIF, right-click, and save. I'm not sure this method is foolproof yet but it's been working for me so far today.