Let's take a look at the most impressive run of the game.
Oh, sure, Karan Higdon made a couple nifty moves in there. I'm not talking about him, though. I need to know if the field judge still has eligibility. Look at these wheels!
Sadly, none of the camera angles on the broadcast captured his full sprint, but as the screencaps show, dude was hauling ass.
Look how little ground he gave up in the last 30 yards. pic.twitter.com/wceOBtAKhI
— Bryan Mac (@Bry_Mac) November 6, 2017
He slowed up to signal the touchdown, but dude beat Higdon to the five yard line. pic.twitter.com/2HLbtQK7m4
— Bryan Mac (@Bry_Mac) November 6, 2017
The official's dash is made all the more impressive when you notice he kept his whistle in his mouth the whole time without accidentally blowing the play dead. That's a pro.
[Hit THE JUMP for Khaleke Hudson TFL, Khaleke Hudson sack, Khaleke Hudson TFL, Khaleke Hudson TFL, Khaleke Hudson sack, Khaleke Hudson TFL, Khaleke Hudson TFL, Khaleke Hudson sack, and some non-Khaleke Hudson items.]
THE FULL ALBUM
Not from this game, but FOX showed a great clip of Bo getting carried off the field. I'm sure that'll have some reusability.
Mattison nod of doom.
I still have no idea how this wasn't blocked.
Evans leaping celebration.
Goldy has a medical crisis.
Higdon trucks... Cesar Ruiz.
10. Snap Out Of It, Jim
I wasn't expecting that particular face when he looked up, either.
9. Proper Jug Etiquette/Improper Jug Etiquette
Two hands securing the sides, withstands a running slap from behind, doesn't flinch when his helmet falls off. Solid jug security, JBB.
Never hand Chase Winovich a jug, a vase, a plate of food, or especially a baby. Poor damn Greg Dooley is probably still recovering from this.
8. The New "Good Shit, Jedd"
This was rather open:
And now we know who called the play:
If my lip-reading is correct, that's either "great call, Pep," or "whatta call, Pep," or "way to go, Pep." The constant here: nicely done, Pep.
Winovich remains incredibly entertaining.
Mo Hurst, meanwhile, remains incredible, period. He nearly came up with a pick:
He beat a triple team:
He sacked Demry Croft via hurling the right guard into him:
He celebrated accordingly:
Get in his belly. It's quicker that way.
5. Gruff Cop Fond of Cursing, News at 11
In other Don Brown sideline news, this is quite a play signal.
4. Chris Evans, [series of WOOPs]
Touchdown the first:
The stiff-arm is worth a closer look:
Touchdown the second, wsg FLOATING TRIANGLE OF DOOM:
As you'll see more of later, Spencer Tillman is not good at telestrating.
3. Do The Brando
What in the actual hell.
I know this is probably an attempted dab given Tillman's actual dab, but it looks more like he's ripping a fart while revving an ATV.
2. The Viper Strikes
Yes, Khaleke Hudson's record-setting day produced some GIFs.
Intentional grounding sack:
Pretty good season for one game.
FRAMES OF THE GAME: KARAN GONE + REF ON THE RUN
Broadcast angle features some mashing blocks from Cesar Ruiz and Juwann Bushell-Beatty on the right side of the line:
Get the ball in this man's hands.
A NOTE ON DOWNLOADING GFYCATS
I've noticed a few comments about the low quality of some gifs when you download from the gfycat page. I found a workaround.
1. If you click any of the honorable mention links, you'll go right to the page you need. If you click on the gfycat embeds, they take you to a slightly different page, so you'll need to change the URL from gfycat.com/gifs/detail/[gif name] to gfycat.com/[gif name].
2. Click on the settings button in the lower right corner to bring up a number of options. This lets you set the quality of the gfycat, toy with the playback speed (highly recommended), play it in reverse, and download GIF versions. You'll want to hit "open large GIF format" because the small ones are of essentially unusable quality.
3. I haven't figured out a rhyme or reason to this, but sometimes that's all you need to do and sometimes that link just takes you back to the original gfycat. If the "open large GIF format" URL is thumbs.gfycat.com/[gif name]-max-14mb.gif, you're good to go.
4. The URL may just be gfycat.com/[gif name], however. If that's the case, simply copy and paste the gif name (the random three-word combination in the URL) and use the correct URL (thumbs.gfycat.com/[gif name]-max-14mb.gif) instead. Now you should be able to load the GIF, right-click, and save.