I share your sentiment, every offensive lineman in the background.
[Hit THE JUMP for the rest of the IU game in GIFs.]
THE FULL ALBUM
10. Angry Man Is Defeated
The final play:
Tom Allen's reaction:
For some reason I'm not mustering much sympathy.
9. (CA, 2, protection 0/1, Harbaugh route -)
Gotta get to the sticks, Coach.
7. A Moment of Brilliance
O'Korn may have had trouble with many of the routine plays, but he made a damn near impossible one.
6. Successful Business Trip
Job well done, sirs.
5. One-Man Show
I assume Rashan Gary does this often because nobody around him is even the slightest bit affected by the impromptu performance.
4. This Week In Harbaugh
The delay of game reaction:
3. This Week In Mo Hurst Destroying Everything In His Path
Wsg Rashan Gary:
2. Karan, Gone
Touchdown the first, featuring a crushing block by Henry Poggi:
Touchdown the second:
Once again with more celebrating:
The overtime winner:
FRAMES OF THE GAME: LAVOURDAN HILLIS
#24 an All American
— Jourdan Lewis (@JourdanJD) October 14, 2017
A NOTE ON DOWNLOADING GFYCATS
I've noticed a few comments about the low quality of some gifs when you download from the gfycat page. I think I found a workaround.
1. If you click any of the honorable mention links, you'll go right to the page you need. If you click on the gfycat embeds, they take you to a slightly different page, so you'll need to change the URL from gfycat.com/gifs/detail/[gif name] to gfycat.com/[gif name].
2. Click on the settings button in the lower right corner to bring up a number of options. This lets you set the quality of the gfycat, toy with the playback speed (highly recommended), play it in reverse, and download GIF versions. You'll want to hit "open large GIF format" because the small ones are of essentially unusable quality.
3. I haven't figured out a rhyme or reason to this, but sometimes that's all you need to do and sometimes that link just takes you back to the original gfycat. If the "open large GIF format" URL is thumbs.gfycat.com/[gif name]-max-14mb.gif, you're good to go.
4. The URL may just be gfycat.com/[gif name], however. If that's the case, simply copy and paste the gif name (the random three-word combination in the URL) and use the correct URL (thumbs.gfycat.com/[gif name]-max-14mb.gif) instead. Now you should be able to load the GIF, right-click, and save.