This week, redemption is spelled C-h-a-s-e.
[Hit THE JUMP for a whole lot of big hits and DPJ running by many people.]
A NOTE ON DOWNLOADING GFYCATS
I've noticed a few comments about the low quality of some gifs when you download from the gfycat page. I think I found a workaround.
1. If you click any of the honorable mention links, you'll go right to the page you need. If you click on the gfycat embeds, they take you to a slightly different page, so you'll need to change the URL from gfycat.com/gifs/detail/[gif name] to gfycat.com/[gif name].
2. Click on the settings button in the lower right corner to bring up a number of options. This lets you set the quality of the gfycat, toy with the playback speed (highly recommended), play it in reverse, and download GIF versions. You'll want to hit "open large GIF format" because the small ones are of essentially unusable quality.
3. I haven't figured out a rhyme or reason to this, but sometimes that's all you need to do and sometimes that link just takes you back to the original gfycat. If the "open large GIF format" URL is thumbs.gfycat.com/[gif name]-max-14mb.gif, you're good to go.
4. The URL may just be gfycat.com/[gif name], however. If that's the case, simply copy and paste the gif name (the random three-word combination in the URL) and use the correct URL (thumbs.gfycat.com/[gif name]-max-14mb.gif) instead. Now you should be able to load the GIF, right-click, and save. I'm not sure this method is foolproof yet but it's been working for me so far today.
THE WHOLE ALBUM
Isaac's first near-touchdown.
David Long third down stop.
DPJ long gain on screen.
Kinnel and Hill hold the edge.
Josh Ross and Jaylen Kelly-Powell authoratative special teams tackle.
Hill and Hudson critical red zone TFL.
Gary, Winovich meet at QB.
Higdon's touchdown run.
10. Rabid Squirrel Sack
Seeing this at least once a game is something to which I can get very accustomed.
9. Push, Chase
Oh, just a 260-pound weakside end knocking an offensive lineman into the backfield, shedding, and almost single-handedly shutting down the option:
Yes, he is also good at the pass-rushing, especially when the opponent attempt to block him with a running back:
8. HOTY (Hugger of the Year)
7. Never. Schedule. Air. Force.
6. Facing Michigan's Defense Looks Un-Fun
This was, remarkably, about as good as this play could go for Air Force.
5. Big Hit, Offense Edition
Now that's a blitz pickup.
4. Handshake Redemption
Winovich signalling for the two-timer as he walks up really adds something here.
3. Big Hit, Defense Edition
2. Murder, Rashan Gary Edition
Hide the women and children. And the animals. And the men.
FRAMES OF THE GAME: RUNNING PAST PEOPLES
Well, sure, I'll watch that again: