How this works again:
- Readers predict the final score of a designated game by placing a guess in the comments, preferably in the format of [M score][hyphen][Opp score], for example "41-30" or "35-31 Michigan", or "28-24 Go Blue", or "38-0 Harbaugh!" etc.
- The three guys who read this part holler at people who post in a different format
- First person (by timestamp) to post a particular score has it.
- If you got it right, I contact you for an address by your MGoBlog account email, and you give me some time to get that to you.
- If nobody got it right or I don't hear from the winner(s) we push it to next week or let it go.
Last Time: I forgot to run one for Penn State. Nobody guessed Colorado would be this good.
This Week’s Game:
Wisconsin at Michigan.
And on the Line: Milk.
Real milk, not that candy-ass white water. Thanks to BiSB for the design:
One entry per user. First user to choose a set of scores wins, determined by the timestamp of your entry (for my ease I prefer if you don't post it as a reply to another person's score--if you do it won't help or hurt you). Deadline for entries is 24 hours before the start of the game. MGoEmployees and moderators exempt from winning. The algorithm finds the winners as it chooses. The algorithm is self-correcting. The algorithm consistently runs inside zone. The algorithm is banned in Jersey. Algorithm’s sorry. Except to Scott Frost. And the NBA. And the NCAA. And Scott Frost’s mom. This is not Scott Frost’s mom. It is an algorithm.