yes the Citronauts.
There are two things to know about UCF. One is they have a pair of twins in the secondary who are pretty good despite one of them not having a hand. The second is they used to be…
THE FLORIDA TECH CITRONAUTS!!! And they changed this! On purpose! To KNIGHTRO:
— Ace Anbender (@AceAnbender) September 7, 2016
How this works again:
- Readers predict the final score of a designated game by placing a guess in the comments, preferably in the format of [M score][hyphen][Opp score], for example "41-0" or "35-0 Michigan", or "28-0 Go Blue", or "42-0 Harbaugh!" etc.
- The three guys who read this part holler at people who post in a different format
- First person (by timestamp) to post a particular score has it.
- If you got it right, I contact you for an address by your MGoBlog account email, and you give me some time to get that to you.
- If nobody got it right or I don't hear from the winner(s) we push it to next week or let it go.
About Last Time:
Nobody would ever predict…
DUDE! You win a print by Ben McCready. (Yes I saw you on Twitter. I'll email you in a moment). Nobody guessed the Paramus score though. :/
This Week's Game:
Michigan vs The Ridin' Dirty Knightros.
And on the Line:
No, your SEC and Jersey friends won't get it. But that's okay because they don't get America. Where a man can drive state to state, with no papers, and play football in any of them. You can also choose it in a shade of yellow that reminds you of the sand in a moderately sized town in Texas. Because America, that's why.
Fine print: One entry per user. First user to choose a set of scores wins, determined by the timestamp of your entry (for my ease I prefer if you don't post it as a reply to another person's score--if you do it won't help or hurt you). Deadline for entries is 24 hours before the start of the game. MGoEmployees and Moderators exempt from winning. The algorithm finds the winners as it chooses. The algorithm is going to be playing 9 yards off the line of scrimmage when it gets conservative. The algorithm is from Alabama. The algorithm! The algorithm! The algorithm!