[Click here for the Ohio State preview]
Here's the scores of Michigan's football games since someone last won this darn thing:
- 28-16 over Penn State
- 48-41 over Indiana
- 49-16 over Rutgers
- 29-26 over Minnesota
You guys have left a "Build a Wall" shirt, the "Win with Character, Win with Cruelty" shirt, the Penn State excuses shirt, a book about Michigan's helmets, and a replica of the Brown Jug on the table. We're getting 400+ guesses. Just start guessing crazy things, I dunno. I want to give you free stuff!
How this works again:
- Readers predict the final score of a designated game by placing a guess in the comments, preferably in the format of [M score][hyphen][Opp score], for example "41-0" or "35-0 Michigan", or "28-0 Go Blue", or "42-0 Harbaugh!" etc.
- The three guys who read this part holler at people who post in a different format
- First person (by timestamp) to post a particular score has it.
- If you got it right, I contact you for an address by your MGoBlog account email, and you give me some time to get that to you.
- If nobody got it right or I don't hear from the winner(s) we push it to next week or let it go.
About Last Time:
What's so weird about 28-16? Two of you guessed 28-17.
This Week's Game:
And on the Line:
A full-size, limited edition print by famous portrait artist (and Bacon book interviewee) Ben McCready. Bennie is named for THAT Bennie, who was his godfather. McCready is part of the lifeblood of this Michigan of ours. He was the guy they asked when they started the Legends jerseys, and the guy behind getting them retired again. He's putting one of his prints on the line for whoever guesses the score correctly.
BONUS: If Penn State beats Michigan State and Michigan beats Ohio State I'll pick some score-guessers from those past articles and give them the prizes for being close enough, because sometimes if you're close a little bit of help can get you where you want to be.
Fine print: One entry per user. First user to choose a set of scores wins, determined by the timestamp of your entry (for my ease I prefer if you don't post it as a reply to another person's score--if you do it won't help or hurt you). Deadline for entries is 24 hours before the start of the game. MGoEmployees and Moderators exempt from winning. The algorithm finds the winners as it chooses. The algorithm is self-correcting. The algorithm is back! This is not the algorithm. But it will be again soon.