Fine we’ll bring this back. Don’t skip the tiebreaker.
How this works again:
- Readers predict the final score of a designated game by placing a guess in the comments, preferably in the format of [M score][hyphen][Opp score], for example "41-0" or "35-0 Michigan", or "28-0 Go Blue", or "42-0 Harbaugh!" etc.
- The three guys who read this part holler at people who post in a different format
- First person (by timestamp) to post a particular score has it.
- If you got it right, I contact you for an address by your MGoBlog account email, and you give me some time to get that to you.
- If nobody got it right or I don't hear from the winner(s) we push it to next week or let it go.
This Week’s Game:
Michigan vs. Indiana, football edition.
And on the line:
Our friends at the Michigan History Project put together a photographical coffee table book that you’re not allowed to not have anymore. Throw out the one about seashells; nobody’s ever going to open it anyway.
TIEBREAKER: We really want to give one of these away so if nobody gets the score it’ll go to whomever can name the most people in this photo:
No fair reading other peoples’ answers.
Fine print: One entry per user. First user to choose a set of scores wins, determined by the timestamp of your entry (for my ease I prefer if you don't post it as a reply to another person's score--if you do it won't help or hurt you). Deadline for entries is 24 hours before the start of the game. MGoEmployees and Moderators exempt from winning. The algorithm finds the winners as it chooses. The algorithm is self-correcting. The algorithm asked Jeeves! The algorithm is from Jersey, but escaped. The algorithm has everything on the table.